Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #3




Thirteen Things LaShawn should be doing instead of blogging.



1. Vacuuming the bedrooms

2. Thank you notes (they will be done started tonight)

3. Sorting the rest of the laundry...a never ending task

4. Clearing off the patio...I have no idea how in the world our dogs manage to find these things.

5. Making a dentist appointment

6. Working on my new design...not technically blogging if I am working on the design is it?

7. Emailing people back

8. Painting my toenails

9. Tweezing my eyebrows...they are getting a little hairy

10. Napping. I have only one child with me today and that is the baby. I really should nap since he is.

11. Sorting our pictures into proper folders

12. Cleaning out the closet in the boys room

13. Folding clothes...the basket is staring at me.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!