Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #3


Thirteen Things LaShawnHas Been Thinking About


1. I am melting. Seriously, I feel like I am living back in Vegas with this heat. Ugh.

2. Am I going to go to nursing school or am I going to go another route?

3. What route as far as schooling and career would be best for my whole family? I
can do what I want, but what impact will that have on the kids.

4. Why won't the dishes do themselves?

5. I really need a new pair of jeans. Do I get the cool new ones from Old Navy that look really good on me and have extra money for a shirt and some other stuff or do I go ahead and get the more expensive jeans that look even better on me?

6. How did Cheeto dust get on my keyboard? (I know the answer, but the wee one responsible doesn't KNOW I know)

7. I really want to do something new with my hair, but I do not know what that something is.

8. Can you actually make good money as a web designer?

9. I really want some good Mexican food.

10. Why can't people mind their own business when it comes to parenting? My friend had an encounter recently that just brought this up. Seriously, parenting is hard enough without stupid people butting in.

11. I should really start snooping around the web for cheap software that I need.

12. I don't want to know what Austin and Brodie are doing. All I know is they were giggling and now it is REALLY quiet.

13. I really wish Chase would poop. (It has been 2 days...curious)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Zeus
2. My 2 cents
3. Cheryl
4. JennyRyan
5. Emily
6. Julie


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

Leave me a link and I will link to you. Love to hear from others. Come join in the fun. Happy TT!!!