Friday, August 11, 2006

Seriously Messed Up..

I have written before about how I feel about the whole breastfeeding debate going on in this country. It still completely floors me that there is even a debate to be had. I ran across this very interesting post by another mom that is confused about the same topic. It is totally worth the read....go read it now.

I am much more likely to breastfeed in public now with my third than I did with my other two. I have always done it, but with two older ones it is just harder to find a place to nurse. So we generally just do it whereever we are. I do have a nursing cover (a very hip one I might add). Even with the nursing cover completely covering all activity boob related, I STILL get dirty looks. WHAT THE HELL?!?!? I am WAY more covered than 99% of the teenage girls out there.