Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Feast #2

Appetizer

Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.

Jason Lee: Before he landed the "My Name is Earl" role, I think he was seen as just another character actor...but he is more talented than that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soup

Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.

My predilection for all things girly could cause major problems one day.

Salad

What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?

My brother's pickup in high school was called "The Rice Rocket" (it was a silver Issuzu pickup)

Main Course


What color would best represent your personality and why?

Orange....I thought about this one long and hard. Orange is a bold, bright color, but it can also be very mellow. That is pretty much me.

Dessert

Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.

Dieting is so HARD!