Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bless me Blogger....

Bless me Blogger for I have sinned. It has been many moons since my last online confession.

I accuse myself of creating a secret blog...of which I have not mentioned.

Now, my dear blogger...you will always be my #1 blog. I promise to keep you up to date. I promise I will not forget about you. For you are my blog...my lovely blog.

So here is the real deal. I was just for fun trying out a new blogger service. While doing so it occurred to me that I censor myself on this blog more than I used to. There are many reasons for this. Now, if you are a long time reader...or someone that I read...or someone that I know in real life please feel free to email me and I will send you a link to my other blog. The other blog, just so you know, is going to be geared towards a very specific part of my life that I do not want *certain* people knowing about. Basically I don't want that journey to take over this blog. This blog is more about my family and me on a day to day basis. So happy blogging!

B
logger I hope you understand that you and I will still be very close, just know that I am seeing someone on the sly...sorry!