Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sick Brodie



I hate when my kids are sick. As a mom I think that is one of the hardest things. I feel so out of control when it happens. I know he has an ear infection and I hate that it hurts him. It makes me want to cry. He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. What else can I do? He was basically up all night last night. There was not an hour that past that he did not wake up crying. He crashed back out for about 45 minutes this morning and I took advantage and did too. Last night in between trips to his room to calm him back down I was having some major Braxton Hicks contractions. Just another reminder that Chase will be here soon. I told Jason is would fit in with my luck lately that Chase would make his arrival while Brodie was screaming his head off last night. But, no labor. We are trying out a new doctor today. We had a great family practice doctor that Jason and the boys were seeing here, but they moved their offices to Frisco. That is a little far to drive every time we need to see a doctor. So, this will be the trial run for this doctor. This one is really close and if it works out will be the doctor to come to the hospital when Chase is born.

Brodie is screaming again, time for more Tylenol. Hope you are all having a better day than my little man.