Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Doctor

Well, we went to the doctor today. I got the news I was hoping to hear. My cervix is starting to change. I am 1 cm dilated. It is still thick and posterior, but making changes. That is all I needed to hear today. I just want to know that I am making changes. Since I have not been sleeping well at all due to pregnancy and Brodie being sick, Jason took off early today and came home at 1 pm. He worked from home so that I could lay down and close the bedroom door and rest without interruption. I took advantage of that. I slept off and on for a few hours. It was lovely. I know I am not going to get many more chances to nap so I take them as they come.

Other than that it has been a pretty uneventful day. Thank you to all of those who contacted me asking about Brodie. He is doing fine. His ear still hurts, but the medicine is starting to help and he is much more comfortable.

So everyone keep sending "dilation" thoughts my way. I would be just peachy to have this baby any time now.