Monday, April 24, 2006

Changes

*Warning...this post from here on out could contain potentially disturbing language that may not be suitable for those with issues involving pregnancy and/or bodies. You have been warned*

Well, things are changing. While I am unfortunately not IN labor, we are getting closer. I started having some bloody show last night along with a few contractions. They stalled out around 930 and we went to bed. More of the same today. I went and walked this morning trying to get something started. I am definitely carrying him lower today. So, everyone be praying for speedy delivery as I am ready. We all are. I know that it could still be a week or more, but I really feel like it will be sooner. I have been wrong before...you never know when dealing with nature. I want to feel some pain, at least then I would know we were really moving. For now, we wait.