Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lubbock...

The boys and I made it to Lubbock. The drive here turned out to be pretty quick, thanks to the DVD player. Eliminates a lot of the "Are we there yet?" syndrome. We went to my old church today and got to see everyone. I haven't been able to get there on a Sunday since we moved and it was so great to see all my old friends. While I love our church in Dallas, there is something about my church in Lubbock that makes me feel very.....loved.

The boys are currently gearing up to go tear up PaPa's farm on their four wheelers. We just got back from paying a visit to the country club (my folks are playing in a tournament this weekend). We will be here until Thursday or Friday so things around here will be a little quieter than normal. Hope you all had a great weekend!!