Friday, October 13, 2006

Five Months...

Chase is 5 months old today. He is growing like a weed and I can't believe how fast them time is going. I swear even after three kids I can't get over how fast it goes. I decided to give a run down of what all Chase is doing and loving at the moment.

Food: He is still a breast baby (who can blame him). He loves to nurse. He also LOVES his cereal every night. We have also recently tried squash, which he surprisingly liked. We are moving on to more foods in the coming weeks.

Active: BOY is this child active. He can already get up on his hands and knees and rock. Not long until we crawl. He is going to be early to crawl and early to walk like his daddy. He rolls EVERYWHERE. Gone are the days of leaving him in one spot and expecting him to stay there. He also loves his excersaucer and his jumper.

Funnies: Austin and Brodie are still the funniest two people alive as far as Chase is concerned. He loves his brothers. Chase is also getting good at recognizing when people are laughing at him. He is a ham (gee, wonder where that came from). He is still a pretty quiet baby, but man when he has something to say it comes out in streams. He loves to grab my hair and my cheek at the same time and try to love on my cheek. It is Chase Kisses!!!! He also loves his morning "talks" with his daddy while he gets ready for work.

Overall Chase is a lot like Austin and Brodie as babies in that he is so happy. Not much gets to him. Right now our challenge is learning to like our crib for more than 2 hours at a time. I also think we are beginning to teeth. So fun times ahead.

By the way, Austin took this picture and he has announced that he wants to be a photographer when he grows up....I think the kid has a future.