Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blessed...

I am truly blessed in my life. I have not been very good at expressing the blessings that I have received lately. I am just in a moody season for some reason or another. Most of the time I am very happy, but I have been having some very big downs. I am not sure what it is, but I am working on it. Mostly through prayer. The trip to Lubbock put a lot of things in perspective for me. First off was missing my husband insanely. I don't give him the credit he deserves sometimes, but he is an amazing husband. The other part was just seeing my family. I feel selfish for some of the thoughts I have had over the past few months. I have been very "me" focused. It is mostly revolving around school for me, but that is for another time. I was going through some of the pictures from our trip, trying to ready them to upload online, when I found this picture of my nephew and me swinging.

OH, I am so blessed. I have three beautiful children that are such lights in the lives of so many people. I have a husband that amazes me daily. I have this PRECIOUS nephew, who I do not see enough, that just makes me melt. I have parents and grandparents and aunts that are so supportive and loving. I have a brother and sister-in-law that have shared their child with me and been such good friends to me. Oh, I am mightily blessed and I intend to start seeing my life that way...