Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

I would hate to admit this number...lately though I have been slacking. I probably spend about a hour a day reading and writing blogs. It is definitely my release.

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

Depends on what the purpose of the time capsule was. If it was just to give people in the future a glimpse of our culture I would put a cell phone or computer. If it was to give people a glimpse of me personally I would probably include a picture of my kids.

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

I have been a lot of places and seen a lot of things....but the one that made the most impact on me was when I visited the Dachau Concentration Camp in Germany.

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

This is HARD. For now I will say, I would give an award to my aunt Kree. It would be titled...Coolest Aunt Ever award. Lame sounding, but hey I haven't had coffee yet. My aunt Kree rocks by the way!

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?

Well, my favorite color used to be green....not sure what that revealed about me. I love nature maybe? Now my favorite color is pink....that reveals my evolution into a girly girl. Well, as much as I can be a girly girl.