Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

What is your favorite herb or spice?

I love spices!!! I love to experiment with them and put them in different combos. If I had to pick JUST ONE of each: Herb: Cilantro/ Spice: Cumin

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.

"As" by Stevie Wonder...I think I need to get that on my play list on my computer.

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?

5,289,411 give or take a few

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).

My mother told me that she has a cousin that washed her car, in the front yard, while nine months pregnant, in a bikini.....now I am not saying that some of the extended family is white trash, I am just saying we would fit in at a White Trash Convention.


**edited to add....not only was she pregnant, but pregnant with TWINS weighing 7 lbs each!**

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?

Well, there have been times when I didn't go to sleep at all in a given 24 hour period.