Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Taking a Break...

I wanted to let you all know that I appreciate the emails that I have been getting. Yes, I know my posts have been somewhat sparse lately. Truth be told, I am just busy. The kids are keeping me busy and I am also trying to spend a little time away by myself every night by going on walks with the dogs. I have a ton to talk about here, just no energy to talk about it. Austin has started scouts, Brodie is demanding a lot of attention, Chase is rolling all over the place and sticking anything he can get his hands on in his mouth....I am just busy with the mom stuff.

Part of it is also that I am feeling all out of sorts lately. For any man reading this right now, you might want to turn away. I have had 5...count them FIVE...periods in the last 2 1/2 months. These birth control pills my doc has me on are making me nuts. Besides the periods (which are so FREAKING annoying as I am used to having NONE) my moods are out of control and my face is in a constant state of break out. All I can say is, WHAT THE HELL?!?! I have my yearly exam in October and plan on insisting that she change my pills then. It is just making me very unhappy.

Know that I am around, I am reading all of your blogs and trying to keep up with my thoughts so I will have lots to say when I get back to full-time blogging.