Friday, September 15, 2006

Four Months...

Chase had his four month check up today. FOUR MONTHS!!! I can't believe how fast it is all going. I know from having Austin and Brodie how quickly these precious months go. Next thing you know I will be blogging about his first day of school.

He is growing steadily and wonderfully. He is now 16lbs 11oz and 26 1/2 inches long. He is now rolling completely over (front to back and back to front). He loves playing with his toes and can even manage to get one in his mouth at times. He is getting much more vocal and loves to yell. His brothers are still very much in love with him. Seriously, they love this child. Chase thinks his big brothers are hilarious and that they hung the moon it would seem. We are very lucky so far in this department.

Of course, the downside is we had to get shots today. Never a fun thing...necessary, but never fun. So our plan is to camp out at home today. At the 2 month checkup the shots made him VERY cranky, so I didn't want to take my chances with trying to be out and about today.

Jason and I are so blessed by these boys that God has given us. They drive us crazy, but oh how we love them!!!