Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7

Thirteen things I love about my husband and kids:
(cause to name them all would take too long)

  1. Jason supports my decisions wholeheartedly even if he disagrees with them.
  2. Austin gives the best hugs in the world.
  3. Brodie still loves to cuddle up with his mommy.
  4. Chase thinks Mommy is the coolest (its cause I carry his food everywhere we go I think)
  5. The hugs....OH the hugs.
  6. Jason's willingness to raise Austin and Brodie as if he had been there from birth. That is hard to find. Heck that is hard to find in biological dads.
  7. Austin's stories. The kid is hilarious.
  8. Brodie's tenderness.
  9. Chase's smile...such a handsome man.
  10. Jason's ability to make me feel better, even when I don't want to feel better.
  11. Austin and Brodie are the BEST big brothers to Chase. They love that baby more than Power Rangers (and that is A LOT).
  12. Jason's humor...it is as twisted as my own.
  13. Jason, Austin, and Brodie all have a deep love of God. The boys may be young, but they are wise beyond their years when it comes to Jesus. They teach me everyday.