Friday, September 22, 2006

Random...

I did my Thursday Thirteen early yesterday. Apparently, Blogger decided it was not worthy of being posted and deleted it. That is what I get for doing a positive post.

I don't have much to say today. Well, that is not true. I have a lot to say today, but not enough time to do it in. Things are going along. Austin had his first pack meeting for scouts on Tuesday. It went really well. You can see the pictures here.

Jason has gone down to the coast to spend the weekend with my brother and my dad. I am sure they will get into all sorts of trouble and have a blast while doing it. Jason was hesitant to go. I have been having a hard time lately and he wanted to stay to help me out. I, however, can sense when he needs a break. HE NEEDED TO GO! So off he went this morning.

The boys and I plan on spending tomorrow doing some deep cleaning around the house. Organizing, throwing stuff away, and scrubbing. It is time for Fall Clean Out. Sunday we have church and a den meeting for scouts. Pretty full weekend. I do have a much more interesting post in the works. I just have to find time to finish it. Perhaps when the children go to bed tonight.