Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen....Me addition

A Thursday Thirteen challenge has been issued...to name 13 things I like about myself. Game on...


Thirteen Things I like about ME


1. My sense of humor. I make myself laugh and really isn't that all that matters? Seriously though, I get told that my sense of humor rocks a lot. I am a twisted, twisted individual.

2. I am a good mother. I know I am not perfect , but that is not what makes a good mom.

3. My eyes. They are really pretty.....I get loads of compliments on them.

4. My hair. I have the kind of hair people beg for. I could lose half of it and still have more than a full head. I just wish it was all straight (it gets wavy in the back when I let it air dry)

5. I am optimistic, most of the time. I can usually always find the silver lining.

6. I am outgoing. I am not afraid to make a fool out of myself and will go out of my way to make others feel comfortable.

7. I am a GREAT friend... I am a lousy acquaintance.

8. I am very creative.

9. I am a dreamer.

10. I am a good cook. I am not a great cook like my mom yet, but I am working on it. I have really developed a love for cooking over the last year or two. I have always liked it though.

11. I don't rely on material possessions to build up my self worth. Boy, I used to though. This was a hard one to break. Now I am firm in who I am.

12. I love Jesus.

13. I have a big heart. I can't help but care about people. Even when I don't really want to.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!