Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007...

Last year I did a 2006 wrap-up post. I am going to do the same one for this year. Away we go...

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I am ashamed to say that I can't think of anything AGAIN this year. Very bad

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't usually do traditional resolutions. Here is my No Way list from last year..I think I will do that again. I did an overall good job. The weight thing and the school thing happened, but I just had a kid...give me a break.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
ME AGAIN!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully, not this year

5. What countries did you visit?
None...I don't get out much anymore

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007
A little more peace with myself.

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 9th...the day our little Evan was born.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not completely losing my mind. I have had one of those up and down years mentally. Right now, we are good. Very good in fact.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Organization...I can get organized, staying there is the issue.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sprained my ankle while pregnant. Damn thing still gives me problems on cold days.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Jason bought me my CHI...that is the best thing since sliced bread

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jason's...I know this might be hard for some of you to believe, but I can be hard to live with sometimes. I know...shocking.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one close to me thankfully.

14. Where did most of your money go?
We have four kids...enough said.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Evan's birth mostly

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Honestly don't know.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?
Happier/fatter (this shall change)/richer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Mommy time. I have gotten bad about asking for it, but Jason always attempts to remind me.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Venting.

20. How did you be spend Christmas?
With our families!

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I added another amazing boy to our group and of course I fall in love with Jason over and over all the time.

22. How many one-night stands?
Ummm...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Side Order of Life. I loved that show. I hope they bring it back.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is a waste...same as last year.

25. What was the best book you read?
I didn't read nearly as much this year...kids and all. However, right now I am reading Eat, Pray Love and it is pretty good.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jack's Mannequin

27. What did you want and get?
A baby.. a healthy family...a bigger house

28. What did you want and not get?
More money than I can count, but maybe next year.

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Movies? You think I have time for movies? Um..I liked Knocked Up.

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Read about it here...the big 27

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Magic pill that allows you to eat whatever you want and not gain weight :-)

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Stay at home mom chic...again.

33. What kept you sane?
My hubby...without a doubt! Oh and caffeine...the other love of my life.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Again not a big celeb watcher...but I have a crush on Chad Michael Murray

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The fact that if Hillary is president we are all in BIG BIG trouble..mark my words!

36. Who did you miss?
My family!

37. Who was the best new person you met?
AMANDA!!!!

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
God's silence can be a blessing...

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth" -- Bubbly, Colbie Caillat