Friday, December 28, 2007

Random-osity...


Totally random post...

* My mom made my sister in law and me scarves and hats for Christmas. She is so crafty and talented. Aren't we cute?

* I don't *do* New Year's Resolutions because I think they just set you up for failure. But I do have several goals that I would like to work toward this year. More on that later, but one of them is to get back to blogging on a regular basis.

* I make really horrible faces when playing video games...especially Guitar Hero. I have a picture, but I will not post.

* I have recently started watching One Tree Hill reruns. OK so I DVR it and watch it when I nurse Evan. How did I not catch on to this show when it started? It is like 90210 but so much better.

* I need new clothes in the worst way, but I refuse to buy any right now. I need to drop at least one size before I buy anything.

* Evan is already 7 weeks old...WHAT?!?!?!

* Chase is building the biggest and funniest vocabulary. Currently "cool" and "ice" are is favorite words. Oh yes and "poop...shew shew...baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

* Austin and Brodie are out of school until the 3rd. Usually we leave them in Lubbock over Winter Break, but this year we wanted to have them home. Today we are going to visit our old neighbors. Their youngest daughter and the boys used to play all the time and they are all excited to see each other. Should be fun.

* Having my fourth child has had one unexpected effect on me. I am turning into a total homebody. I don't know if it is cause it just takes so much effort to get everyone out or what, but I just am not out as much as normal. Hmmmmm...