Thursday, January 04, 2007

No Way...

I was reading Susie's blog this morning and thought this was a great idea. I am never good at resolutions, but this I can do.

So, here is my list of things I absolutely WILL NOT do in 2007:

~ End the year weighing more than I do now

~ Quit School again

~ Start treating myself as badly as I used to

~ eat broccoli

~ Spend more than 1 hour a day on the computer when there are other things that need to be done (I will at least try)

~ stop blogging...I think I would go insane

~ Wear gauchos...don't get me started

~ Cut my hair shorter than my shoulders

~ Say, "Wow wouldn't Hilary make a great president."

~ Complain about the rain...after the drought we have had.

~ take my husband for granted

~ Stop praying

~ Close myself off from new people

~ Allow things out of my control to rob me of joy.

What about you? What will you NOT do in 2007?