Friday, August 31, 2007

*blush*...

I had to jump online quickly before taking the boys to school and tell you all thank you. I often check my email in the mornings while the boys eat breakfast and I was overwhelmed by the amount of email I had this morning. Yes, it is my birthday today. Though it feels as though it has been going on for a few days. When cards started arriving in the mail on Wednesday, Brodie and Austin figured it out and immediately started drawing my cards and pictures and sneaking around the house "wrapping" trinkets for me. IT was beyond sweet. The loverly Aunt Kree took me out to lunch yesterday and then treated me to a MUCH needed pedicure (can you say caveman feet?). Jason gave me my present early and since he knew how badly I wanted it (a Chi flat iron....heaven on Earth). I also got a beautiful new necklace and earrings from my in laws. I am all pregnant and emotional so each of the well wishes has made me tear up. So thank you....

I will now be taking my place as Diva for the day.

How is that different from any other day? I don't know.

*no time to proof read or spellcheck...pardon*