Thursday, December 13, 2007

Send them my way...

During this time of year about 4 out of every 10 news stories has to do with something involving Christmas shopping it seems (I totally just pulled that out of thin air...I rock that way). I keep hearing them talk about how much money in gift cards goes unused every year. Thus, scaring people away from buying gift cards.

People...if you don't want your gift card send it to me. Seriously.

I don't understand this. I looooooooooooooove gift cards. Don't get me wrong. I love when people buy me a gift as well, especially when they have put a lot of thought into it. But, I am not the easiest person to shop for. Neither is my husband for the record. I love that gift cards allow me to put money towards something I would not normally buy myself. I just don't understand how people can "forget" to use them. IT'S FREE MONEY TO SHOP WITH PEOPLE!!!

So, if you get a gift card this season and fear that you will not use it, just send it my way...especially ones to Target (cause I love Target almost as much as I love my own kids) and any place that sells over priced kitchen gadgets.