Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's not for lack of things to say...

As you can see I have yet to get back to regular posting. It isn't that I don't want to or that I don't have anything to talk about. I am having a hard time articulating lately what it is that I do want to say. I have about 10 drafts of posts waiting in queue that just aren't what I want to post. I have several friends going through life changing events right now and it has my mind racing. Unfortunately when my mind races my fingers can't always keep up.

A few people I know are going through traumatic experiences that I have gone through. It takes me back several years when I speak to them, as I can totally relate to their pain and confusion.

More than anything it makes me realize that I am in a total spiritual rut (more on that later).