Sunday, January 15, 2006

TriQuint Party

Last night was Jason's party for work at Southfork Ranch. They have an annual party to celebrate the year before. It was nice because I actually got to dress up. It is not very often as a stay at home mom that I get to do that. We had a really good time. I was able to meet some of the people that Jason works with. Jason's company is not the kind of place I can just stop by anytime and say hi. They work on a lot of top secret government contracts and it is a secure building. However, the CEO and others did a presentation and I got a much better idea of what Jason's company does. Very cool I must say. Jason's cousin's husband (sound anymore redneck?) is also and employee at the company. He is a pretty important guy turns out. I enjoyed seeing his wife again. She is such a sweet person. I was really tired when we got home. Pregnancy has made sleep an elusive thing and I was looking forward to crawling into bed. With the boys gone to my aunt's house I got to sleep in until 9:30. THAT IS INSANE! It was great. Hope you all had a great weekend!