Monday, January 23, 2006

6 months



Six Months ago...right about now ( 4pm)...Jason and I were married. In a way it does not seem like that long ago. However, SO much has happened in those six months. It has been an awesome six months. To finally feel like I am where I am supposed to be. To be sharing these expierences with someone so amazing. There are many of you doing math in your head right now.

"LaShawn is entering her 7 month of pregnancy, how can they have only been married 6 months?"

Let me help you here. They count the first month of pregnancy starting BEFORE you actually concieve. Based on SCIENCETIFIC evidence, I conceived this child on or around August 18th. Everyone let out the collective sigh of relief now.

These six months have been great and they will only get better. I love you Jason!