Tuesday, October 30, 2007

When Will Evan Make His Debut?

By popular demand I have decided to open betting on when Evan will arrive and how much you think he will weigh. To make it fair to everyone I will give you all the information I know of that might help you:

~Due Date: November 16th (as dated by ultrasound at 7 weeks)
~At my 20 week ultrasound Evan measured one week big.
~As of Monday 10/29 I am 2 centimeters dilated and about 50% effaced.
~This was a big change since I was not dilated at all 6 days prior.
~Austin was born at 37 weeks (I was induced due to pre-eclampsia) and weighed 6lbs 14 oz.
~Brodie was born 4 days after due date weighing 7lbs 10oz.
~Chase was born 3 days after due date weighing 7lbs 13 oz.
~I am now officially waddling when I do not make a conscious effort not too...I have never waddled in past pregnancies....EVER. Through this whole pregnancy I have carried Evan high....until this week.


So, what's your guess? Leave me a comment with a date and time you think Evan will be born and give a guess as to how big you think he will be.