Wednesday, October 10, 2007

LaShawn day...not a total bust.


So, today was supposed to be LaShawn Day. Turns out only part of it was. I woke up this morning completely out of it due to being up all night coughing. After taking the boys to school I came home did some emailing and went back to bed. I watched the news from bed a bit and talked to Jason on his way to yet another airport and then decided I needed a good nap.

Skip to when I woke up at 11:00. By the time I got up and got awake my day was half over. I took a shower and again got sucked into computer related things. I didn't leave the house until after 1:00. So I stopped and ate a sandwich and then went to the bookstore. The bookstore was lovely. I love bookstores and can spend an insane amount of time walking through them if I am alone. I grabbed some Starbucks on my way out. I had about 45 minutes once done there before I had to get the boys. Not enough time for my planned pedicure so I ran to Walmart to get some things for supper. Now, grocery shopping should not be allowed on LaShawn Day, but oh well. Then I got the boys.

SOOOOO...LaShawn Day is extended into tomorrow. In the morning Aunt Kree and I are going to go get pedicures. And since I am feeling lovey towards myself I am going to throw in a manicure too.


*I couldn't help but do a Halloween header*