Friday, October 26, 2007

Negative Nancy...

That's me! I have resisted the urge to blog lately just because I am tired of my negative attitude so I know everyone else is. On to better things...

After today I will have everything ready so that if I go into labor nothing horrible will be left behind. I bought all the stuff to have my bag packed and ready to go. This I am sure will make Jason happy since I won't be telling him he brought me the wrong lotion :-) There are still minor things to work out, but Evan could come any time now. I even have my diaper bag on the way (SOOOO freaking cute) and my baby sling. Better late than never.

Speaking of...I am officially 37 weeks today...FULL TERM BABY! However, my last two boys were a few days past due date, so I am pretty much braced for 3 more weeks. Now that the weather has turned cooler it isn't so bad. If it was still in the 90s I would be even bitchier!!! I know hard to believe.