Tuesday, March 21, 2006

tag

I have been tagged by Shana....here goes

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Bookkeeper, Cardinal Van & Storage, 29 Palms, CA
2. Office Manager, Submersible Pump, Lubbock, TX
3. 1 Hour Photo, Sav-On Drug, Las Vegas, NV (hey I was only 18)
4. Mommy...by far the hardest, but the absolute BEST job in the world

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Mallrats
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Austin Powers (yea I am that big of a dork)

Four places I have lived:
1. Childress, TX
2. Las Vegas, NV (Henderson too, but really they are the same)
3. Lubbock, TX
4. 29 Palms, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Nip/Tuck
2. Scrubs
3. Project Runway
4. Meet the Barkers

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. London
2. Paris
3. Cancun
4. Other locations in Europe

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. Yahoo Mail
3. Various blogs that I read
4. Drudge Report

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Taco Salad, No tomatoes, sour cream and guacamole from Rosa's
2. Chicken Milano from Carinos
3. #7 from Lindo's in Vegas (Enchiladas with tomatillo sauce)
4. Green Chicken Enchiladas from Blue Goose

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. sleeping
2. Cancun...though not pregnant
3. Baby clothes shopping
4. Lubbock, to see my nephew

I am not tagging anyone back since I would probably tag people that have already been tagged. Thanks for all the encouraging emails yesterday. I am in a very good mood today. I went to bible study and that really helped me get my mind in the right place. God is good and he will take care of my situations if I will let him....and I intend to. He brought us to Dallas for a reason and we are starting to see the fruit of that promise. Love you guys!