Thursday, March 09, 2006

Soda thief


I had a mystery that I had to solve this morning:


My allergies were HORRIBLE last night. So I woke up feeling really "rough" this morning, for lack of a better word. I got out of bed and got the boys some breakfast. I really wanted a coke (some people have cigarettes, some people have alcohol...I have caffeine). I remembered that I had one from yesterday that I didn't finish sitting in the fridge. It was like the clouds parted and angels were singing the Hallelujah Chorus. I opened the fridge and there were my coke should be.....NOTHING! How could I have been so wrong? I swear I left it there. Maybe I forgot and drank it all. No, I remember seeing it last night when I went to get a glass of water. What happened to my beloved caffeinated beverage???

JASON?!?!?!!

Punk stole my soda. I called him and he fessed up. So I had to make a Sonic run at 8:15 this morning. It was either caffeine for Mom or death for all. Thank God for Sonic.....Love me some Sonic.