Monday, August 20, 2007

They're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK....


All my boys are home. Austin and Brodie got home on Saturday. Last night we did Brodie's birthday with us (he had a party while gone too). Every year he wants to go to Chuck E Cheese. So that is what we did. Afterwards we came home and had birthday cake. I took Brodie to the store Saturday night to pick out what kind of cake he wanted to make. He saw this cake sitting over in the bakery and just had to have it. It looks like a hamburger, complete with sesame seeds.

This is the last week before schools starts. I have to admit, I am dreading it. I have gotten used to Austin being in school (he will be in the 2nd grad), but this year Brodie starts kindergarten and it is FREAKING KILLING ME. OK, now that is out of the way.

There are more birthday pictures here.