Thursday, August 23, 2007

Attention all parents...*Updated*

All parents must go to this ebay auction and read the description. It is so funny I literally had to run to the restroom afterwards. I will be back later today to breakdown why it is so funny to me.


OK, so was that not the funniest thing ever? The reason that I find it so funny is that with three boys my grocery trips go so freaking similarly that it is scary. Brodie has an obsession with poking any kind of plastic packaging, be it at the meat counter or the water bottles that are cellophaned together. I dread the day he pokes his finger in the meat packages and then licks his finger...I know it is coming. Austin once dismantled and entire produce section looking for the perfect limes while Mommy was busy getting onions. I very regularly find myself holding out my hand for Chase to spit various things in and he pretty much thinks the shopping cart is a chew toy. Not to mention that my kids are the kings of the "can we have"'s.

Most of all...I have sat staring into the fridge trying to figure out how to make a gourmet meal out of pickles, onions and cheese. Anything to avoid the store.