Friday, August 24, 2007

Generic Update...


*28 weeks preggo*


We have gone to the doctor a lot this week for checkups so I thought I would give a generic update now. I know you are sitting on the edge of your seat.

I had an OB appointment on Wednesday. Everything is still looking fine. She again confirmed that my weight is fine and on target despite my imagining my ass exploding at any moment. OK, not really. I know I haven't gained THAT much, but I am gaining it in an unattractive manner. Oh well. Not much I can do about it. Just more work for after baby. Speaking of baby, we still don't have a name. This child may just be known as "D". I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks then I start going every 2 weeks. I can't believe I am already 28 weeks.

Brodie had his 5 year checkup on Thursday. Everything looked great and he was even happier about the fact he didn't need shots. I have suspected for a while that Brodie might turn out to be bigger than Austin when they get older, well looks like I might be right. Austin, by the time he was5, was pretty much right in the middle of the pack height and weight wise. Brodie is in the 75th percentile for both. I guess my threats to Austin that one day when Brodie is bigger than him he is going to thump the crap out of him for picking on him might not be threats after all.

Chase also went in on Thursday. Can you believe he is 15 months old? He was not so lucky in the shot department, he had to have two. He is also looking great and getting tall. He is in the 80th percentile for height, but he hasn't gained any weight in quite sometime so he is only 50th for weight. Our doctor isn't too concerned about it yet since he is such an active kid. Seriously, he never sits still. Even in his sleep. Ask Jason...he got poked in the nose at 3 am the other morning and bled all over the bed.

Well, that is all for my generic update. You may all go back to your lives now.