Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just as I thought...

I love Target. No, really. It is impossible for me to go into a Target and come out with nothing. In fact, it is hard for me to come out having spent less than $50. It is not a good thing.

I was in Target the other day and was buying a shirt. I am still not sure if the shirt looks good on me despite several compliments. I think these people were just shocked to see me out of t-shirts and hoodies to be honest.

Anyway, off track.

As I was checking out the cashier said, "Cute shirt. I might have to go look at these when I get off."

I said, "For sure. You get the employee discount too, so even better."

"True, but it is hard to take home a paycheck when you work here."

"I can only imagine how much I would spend if I worked here and got a discount. It would be bad. I would be working just to support my Target habit."

The cashier smiled, "Why do you think I work here?"

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to work at Target.