Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas letters are a pain in the...


It's that time of year again. When one must get creative and witty and try to compile a summary of their year's events into a one page document of torture known as...(cue evil music) THE CHRISTMAS LETTER!

For the record I love getting Christmas letters and cards. I just hate WRITING the letter. Not so much hate writing it as I hate editing it. I have a strict one page rule about the letter thing (I know Shana...tragic). So today I am going to attempt to get it written. I got our Christmas cards done yesterday. Isn't the picture cute? It isn't the most "posed" picture of the boys ever, but I think it captures them perfectly.

Wish me luck with the letter. You would think that since I write a blog all the time I could do this, but apparently not.