Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen...Products


Thirteen Products and Items That I Love And/Or Am Currently Drooling Over (Are you taking notes for Christmas?)

1. Philosophy Purity Made Simple (I would bathe in this stuff if I could afford to)

2. Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Hair Serum: It cuts the blow dry time down insanely on my hair. I have thick hair used to take forever to blow dry. Plus it makes my hair look very silky and nice. Love the stuff.

3. Journals of any kind...I love the possibility of a new journal. This one is pretty.

4. Cascade 2-in-1 Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent. Seriously, anything that can make dishes come out clean in my ancient dishwasher has to rock. (a girl has to be practical)

5.
Füri Rachael Ray 3-Knife Set: Cause I could do some serious chopping with those puppies.

6.
PJ's from Victoria's Secret. Too cute.

7. Coach...need I say more? This is my current favorite.

8. A New Digital Camera...still researching which one I want....will get back to you on that one.

9. New Bedding for our bedroom.

10. New Coffee Pot...but fancier.

11. New Dishes...I am tired of the mix n match stuff we have been sporting.

12. The Schick Intuition Razor...I swear this is one of the best inventions EVER

13. Oh yes...and World Peace.