Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bowling




Thought I would post some pictures of our outing. Kree and I took the boys out bowling today. They had such a good time.

We have a busy weekend coming up. Jason's brother is graduating from medical school in Houston. We are not going to be able to actually go to the graduation...Chase is just too little to make that trip yet. Jason's parents are coming back to Dallas after the graduation and staying through the weekend. Jason's brother and his wife are also going to come up and meet the new baby and spend some time. They are moving to Minnesota this summer so it will be a while before we get to see them again. It should be a great, yet busy weekend.

Then next week, Jason's dad is taking the boys back to Lubbock with him. They are going to be staying in Lubbock for 4 weeks. They have lots of grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts and uncles that want to see them. They are excited, but are already starting to mention missing home. It will be a good trip for them. I have to admit, it will be nice to get some time to rest up. However, I am going to miss them horribly. This will be the longest I have ever been away from them...EVER! The boys and I are going to make picture books for them to take with them to Lubbock. They want to take pictures of Jason, the baby, me and the animals so that they will have them when they start to feel homesick. To tell you the truth, they have so much planned while they are there, it will feel like a blink of an eye to them.

Well, I am off to wrangle my brood. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!!