Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wide World of Randomness...

* I just found cat throw up containing a half digested snake. @&%)#$&% CATS!

* Chase is cutting molars and he is a TERROR!!!! He is normally not a hard baby, but damn I want to throw him in the trash right now. I know it is not his fault, but OH MY!

* My moods are out of control. This is the only thing (well maybe not the ONLY) about pregnancy that I really dislike. I can be somewhat moody WITHOUT the extra help...thanks!

* I bought a label maker people! And I am not afraid to use it.

* I want to take my kids to the water park/pool down the street, but it NEVER FREAKING STOPS RAINING HERE!!

* The above mentioned rain is not being kind to the preggo. It is hard enough being pregnant during the summer, but with 85% freaking humidity. OOO , maybe I just discovered the culprit leading to my pissy attitude.

* I slipped and fell yesterday. I did this when I was pregnant with Chase too. Same shoes even. These shoes are now in the trash. The rain was to blame as well.

* I am craving Starbucks right now. However, I already had a coke today and I don't need all the caffeine. Damn it!

* Chase has also learned to scream at his brothers in order to get his way. The kid is a tyrant.

* I took some Mommy time on Saturday and went and got my hair done. I could use a little more Mommy time at the moment.

* There was absolutely no point to this blog other than I don't want to do what I need to be doing, but I guess I will go do it anyway.