Monday, July 30, 2007

Sick Bay...

Here is what I bought at Walmart this morning:

Saltine crackers
Tomato soup
Chicken noodle soup
Sprite
Lysol (two cans)
Jello
Popsicles
Pepto (both regular and kids)

From that I assume you can gather things have not all been well at our house this weekend. Saturday I came down with a nasty stomach bug, only to have Jason wake up with it Sunday morning. Austin came down with it this morning.

It has been fun times, but everyone seems to be on the mend now.

The boys and I leave for Lubbock tomorrow morning. Jason will fly in later for the weekend. Jason's brother and his wife will be in town and we have not seen them in over a year (they live up North now). Jason and I will be headed home....CHILDLESS! I am so excited. Jason is not so much. This will be the first time Chase will be away for more than a night and Daddy is having a hard time with it. Rightly so. This is his first baby and I remember when I Austin was just a little older than Chase and he went away it was rough. BUT, I need the break before the new one arrives. Jason and I are going to try to take a quicky trip somewhere, but don't know for sure yet.

Anywho...things might be quiet around here for a few days.

Hope everyone has a great week!