Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hormonal hell...

Chase self-weaned himself completely as of Friday. I am sad about it. That is the last baby I will nurse and it is just such a special bond. I also decided to start cutting out some of the refined sugar and carbs from my diet. So needless to say, the combination of those two factors has thrown my body into somewhat of a hormonal loop. Add on top of that, Austin and Brodie are gone all this week and I miss them. Don't get me wrong, it is nice to have decreased the kid load, but still. It makes me sad to not get my Aussie and Brod lovin' in the mornings. They will be back on Saturday so I am going to enjoy some one on one time with Chase. Who by the way, is walking like pro. He thinks he is so big. Jason and I will get one day all to ourselves. My aunt is going to get Chase on Thursday for some baby loving time and Jason is going to take the day off. Exciting stuff....we might even have a whole conversation without interruption. SHOCKING!