Wednesday, March 28, 2007

At some point...

You just want to say, "I will not pick up after you people anymore."

I am at that point. I realize that as a stay at home mom part of my job description requires cleaning up after the little people. But, lately, Mommy doesn't have the energy. Seriously, I can have the living room SPOTLESS and within an hour it looks as if I never touched it. Some families the Mom is a neat freak and she is constantly cleaning. I am not that mom. Sorry it is just not the way I am wired. If I scrubbed it once today, I am not going to scrub it again. Even if that means that it is going to look like I did nothing at all. Sorry, I have better things to do with my time, like PLAY with my kids. A foreign concept to some parents I realize.

OK, off to clean, but not that living room again. Not until tomorrow at least.