Monday, February 05, 2007

Need more time...


I wish I had more time to post something GREAT today, but I am supposed to be doing my lab paper as it is. So I thought I would post a quicky post.

*Took Chase to the doctor today to let our doctor look at his hand (that he burned yesterday). Luckily, while it is a second degree burn it was mostly superficial. Since it is on his palm and keeping his hands clean is nearly impossible (the kid is NEVER still), he gave us some meds for it and we are attempting to keep it bandaged for a few days.

*The drawing above was done by Brodie. When we picked him up from Sunday School class he said, "Mommy I drew you as an angel". Boy does that kid know how to butter ya up!

*My lab paper is boring me to tears...seriously.

*I would rather be cleaning toilets...it is that bad.