Sunday, February 11, 2007

Burning down the house...

Jason and Austin went to visit the local firehouse with the tiger scouts today. Austin was just in AWE! Firemen are the coolest.

We have had a pretty laid back weekend. Yesterday we went to the Northpark mall (SNOB ALERT) and looked around. Then we worked on the house a little. Today was just our normal church routine. I have said it before and I will say it again. We are lucky that we have the church that we do. Our Sunday School class has really been phenomenal and continues to be.

I wish I had more to say, but I am still battling some nasty sinus headaches and just can't stare at the computer right now. I do have some things to say though (hopefully tomorrow) about our move to Dallas and the reasons it is proving to be the right decision.

Hope you have all had an awesome weekend!