Friday, July 14, 2006

Vacation



We leave tomorrow for a MUCH needed vacation. My parents, my brother and his family, and all our clan are going to be going to Port Aransas on the coast. My dad has his boat down there and we will be doing lots of deep sea fishing and of course LOTS of beach time. My parents go down there many times a year, but this will be the first time that we can all go at the same time. It will be so nice to have a whole week with just our family to relax and enjoy each other. Jason and I will celebrate our one year anniversary the day we come home, so we have decided that we are going to go out one night down there. Luckily Chase will take a bottle and his Daddy and I can go out without worries. So, my blog will be quiet for a week. Hope you all have a fabulous week. See ya when we get back!