Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I am going to start participating in the Thursday Thirteen. Every week it will be different. This week it is just about me.



Thirteen Things You May Not Know About LaShawn


1. I grew up in Las Vegas. Yes, THAT Las Vegas.

2. I wanted to BE Debbie Gibson.

3. I could spend and entire day in Sephora and never get bored.

4. I will cook ANYTHING you want for you if you will do the dishes.

5. My mom should open her own restaurant....I know that isn't really about me, but it explains my love of cooking.

6. I am more than slightly addicted to the computer.

7. I didn't know I had A.D.D. until I was 24. It explains A LOT!

8. I graduated high school with a 3.85 GPA somehow without doing 95% of my homework. I have yet to figure that one out.

9. I have more "flavors" of lotions than days in a fortnight (I'll wait while some of you look up fortnight).

10. I love the smell of motocross races...fuel and oil mixed with dirt.

11. Everything is better with garlic and onions in my book...well almost everything.

12. I LOVE to read....as evidenced by my eclectic and LARGE book collection.

13. I still love to watch my kids sleep...they are so QUIET then.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Cheryl
2. Lady Jane
3. Trisha
4. Deanna
5. Spa girl


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!