Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Feast

I haven't had much time to think to myself lately...so my real posts have gone in exile apparently. So here is another meme called Friday Feast. I promise I will have something more to say soon.

Feast One-Hundred & Four

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?

I once had a dream that I was a shark. It was after watching "Finding Nemo" one too many time with the boys. I was a shark, but I was scared of even the tiniest fish. I ended up running into a wall (or swimming into I should say) and I woke up. Doesn't sound funny, but it really was.

Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

This is HARD. My immediate reaction is to say Yorkie. One of my mom's Yorkies Betty cracks me up. A prissy dog with ADD, yup it fits.

Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."

... when people who do not know you say they hate you. Or when people who claim to be Christians can spout ugly awful things about people and pretend they have some right to do so. I am also confused by people that seem to forget all of their sins and mistakes and concentrate totally on others mistakes. Confusing.

Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.

The laundry (this is my most hated chore) and cleaning out the boys' closet, I am scared of what I might find in there.

Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?

This one threw me...I am usually pretty interested in trying new things, but having a hard time thinking of anything right now. OOOOOO I bought some new eyeshadow. I never thought I could pull off lavender, but turns out it makes my eyes very bright. That isn't very interesting but it is all I can think of.