Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend



Sorry I have been somewhat quite lately on here. I personally am struggling with a major case of the blahs. I think the sudden change in weather last week played a part in that. But, it is sunny and I am better.

Austin spent the weekend with his friend Collin for Collin's birthday. Collin's mom took the picture of them at Medieval Times. They had a blast and I am guessing Austin was well behaved since they asked him to stay an extra night. Brodie got to spend Friday night with Aunt Kree. This was a big deal to him, since he got to do it without Austin. Jason and I took advantage of the kid free night and went out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory in Frisco. We then took further advantage of the time and SLEPT IN on Saturday! This is a big deal for us anymore. I realize my days of sleep are coming to a close. Though it isn't like I get a ton of sleep now.

Other than that it was a pretty ordinary weekend. We hung out, did some shopping, went to church. Church was good this week. We had a guest come and preach. I really enjoyed what he had to say. It was Chi Alpha weekend for our youth so we had a bigger crowd than normal. Last weekend Jason and I became official members of our church here. So, this Sunday we had to go down to the front of the church to be presented to the congregation. I will have to post a picture of what we got to remind ourselves of the commitment to our church and the church as a whole worldwide. Pretty nifty stuff. I will post more later. I have more in depth things to talk about I promise. The sun is shining and the day is slipping from me, so I am off to get some things done.