Sunday, February 05, 2006

Birthday and Belly





So we had a busy week. Wednesday was Austin's birthday. Jason took the boys out to dinner that night for "Guy's Night". I had to teach at church, so it worked out. Friday night Austin got to have his very first sleepover. His friend, Collin, from school and from soccer came over and spent the night. We went to Chuck E. Cheese and did all that. Then it was home for popcorn and movies. They had a good time. It is amazing the things you realize about your own child when you get someone else around. Let's just say, I am thankful my children are the way they are. Other than that, we had a pretty relaxed weekend. We actually made it to church today. It is the first time in 3 weeks that no one was sick. I would post more, but sleep is calling as I have slept like crap for many days now. The pictures are from our night as well as from the boys helping me make the cake....or helping me eat the batter. One of the two!