Friday, November 25, 2005

Lubbock Part 1




Hello from Lubbock. We got to Ralls Tuesday afternoon and got to spend some time with my nephew Cason. (As you can tell by my hair and face I was ready to be out of the car) This was the first time we got to see him outside of NICU. It was also the first time I got to hold him. And hold him I did!!! He is precious. The boys were just in awe of him. I think it got them more excited about "their" baby that is coming in May as well. I am posting some pictures of the Cason meeting. Love that baby! Mandy, I hope you guys had a great trip to Arizona!
We had Thanksgiving Day with Jason's family and it was wonderful. I got to meet some family members that I had not previously met. His family is a very warm family and I have never felt like an "outsider". It is unusual I think to have a close relationship with your in-laws shortly after marriage. I was blessed enough to truly get to know Lesa and Terry before the wedding. I will post a ton of pictures when I get back to Dallas.
Today we head out to Mom and Dad's to spend the rest of our time here. Since there are many for us elsewhere for Thanksgiving it will just be Mom, Dad, Lyndon, and us. But it will still be great. I love it out at their house. The boys love all their toys out there too. Their power wheels hummer and their tractor among the favorites. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!